The Federal Government’s Cloud Computing Initiative was commissioned to help the Federal Government greatly reduce waste, increase data center efficiency and utilization while dramatically lowering operating costs in Federal agencies.
Click Here For More Information on our Federal Data Centers
Alliance Technology helps Federal Agencies leverage the benefits of cloud computing by providing an alternative to running all applications within a traditional Federal owned and managed data center.
We offer our Federal clients flexible Private Cloud Computing solutions that meet ISIMC and FedRAMP requirements for provisioning and acquiring IT services that allows our clients to optimize their IT spending while improving overall agility.
The Alliance Technology approach helps our Federal clients shift from a capital expenditure cost structure to an operating budget expenditure that provides major economies of scale benefits.
Alliance Technology’s Cloud Solutions can help our clients:
- Reduce computing costs
- Reduce infrastructure footprint and facility costs
- Provide world class SAS 70 AICPA Audited data center facilities
- Reduce manpower footprint to support IT infrastructure
- Achieve a more flexible computing environment
- Map capacity to demand
- Centralize and standardize
- Support decentralized departments ON DEMAND
- Decouple applications from infrastructure constraints
Alliance Technology works with our Federal government clients on a one-on-one basis to design and build a private cloud solution that prescribes to our client’s specific requirements.